Amazon Walkin Hyderabad 2017 for Freshers
Amazon Walkin Hyderabad on 21st January 2017 for ERC Associate for More Details about amazon recruitment eligibility criteria and Selection Process Check Below.
Amazon Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum qualification is Graduation
- Applicable also for BTechs/BCAs with MBA but NO to MTechs and MCAs
- Flexible to work in 24/7 shifts
- Ready to join immediately
Amazon Walk-in Hyderabad Candidate Profile:
- 0-1 years of data entry experience/time keeping with minimum 1 years of relevant experience
- Superior attention to detail
- Knows how to escalate
- Comfortable and able to provide feedback regarding the role and work volume
- Aptitude for working independently with excellent problem solving skills
- Strong Ownership, Bias for Action, Deliver Results, Insist on the Highest Standards
- MS Office experience required – Proven experience working with Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience with PeopleSoft preferred
- Upto 1 year of experience is preferred
Amazon Walkin Interview Details:
Walkin Date: 21st January 2017
Walkin Time: 9AM to 2PM
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd,
Jaya Raj Orange Towers, Sy No: 116 & 117,
Road No: 02, Financial District Nanakramguda,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
Amazon Walkin Hyderabad 2017 for Freshers on 09th 10th 11th 12th 13th 14th January 2017, Amazon recruitment for Transportation Operations Specialist Interested Candidates Attend Walkin in Hyderabad
Amazon Walkin Hyderabad 2017
|Experience||Freshers & Experience|
|Job Role||Transportation Operations Specialist|
Amazon Walkin Vacancies –
- Bachelors degree Preferably in Engineering
- Excellent communication skills Verbal and Written
- Good knowledge of working over internet and an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Should be comfortable with a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. Should be creative and analytical problem solver with a passion to provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
- Should be flexible to adapt to support a 24*7 operating environment and ready to work in shifts
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate with stakeholders (over phone or email) with a problem solving attitude.
- Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources to resolve the issue.
- Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
- Ensure to surpass all performance and quality goals
- Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one will be required to communicate with the Customers, Customer Service Associates, Delivery Station Managers, Delivery Associates in real time.
- Develop and/or understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
- Providing real-time customer experience by working in 24*7 operating environment.
Amazon Walkin Hyd Details :
|Walkin Date:||09th to 14th January 2017|
|Walkin Time:||10Am to 03Pm|
Amazon Walkin Hyderabad Venue:
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
Building No: 12c, 2nd floor, Mind Space IT Raheja Park,
Hitech City, Hyderabad 500081
Note: Bring Original GOVT IDENTITY CARD to Enter the Building