Infosys Walkin Interview 2017 For Freshers
Infosys Walkin 2017 For Freshers 2016 in Gurgaon for Non Voice, Infosys Walkin Drive For Freshers on 20th 21st 22nd April 2016
Company Name: Infosys BPO
Company Profile: Infosys BPO, the business process outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys, was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPO focuses on integrated end-to-end outsourcing. Infosys BPO operates in India, Poland, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Ireland, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica, the United States, Puerto Rico, China, the Philippines, Singapore, and Australia, and as of December 31, 2015, employed 33,208 people.
Infosys Recruitment 2017 Details –
Job Role: Non-Voice
Location : Gurgaon ( other city jobs – Mumbai Jobs )
- Candidates with 0-2yrs experience in Non-Voice.
- Having sound knowledge in share market/mutual fund etc.
- Should have experience in share market/mutual fund/derivatives/ bonds/capital market/investment banking
- Good communication skills (verbal/written)
- Basic numerical ability & analytical skills
Experience: 0-2 Years of Exp
Qualification: Any Graduates with Commerce/Mgt. Graduate
Shift: Willing to work in Night Shifts.
Work Location: Gurgaon
Infosys Walkin Drive Details
Interview Date: 20th, 21st, 22nd April 2016
Time Slots: 10 AM to 1 PM
Contact person: Anumeet
Infosys Walkin Gurgaon Venue:
Infosys BPO Ltd.
DLF Phase-3, Block A, B & C Cyber City
Building No. 6, 7th floor
- Please mention ‘DS-Priyanka”on top of your cv before submit your candidature.
- Carry print out of this and attach with your updated CV without this letter you will not be allowed to
attend the interview.
Documents needed for spot offer
* Originals + Photocopy of 10th, 12th, Graduation/Diploma with marks card.
* 2 passport size photograph.
* Any valid photo id ( eg: College id, DL, Passport)
- If you have already attended Please refer your friends and give them an opportunity to become part
of Infosys-BPO ask them to Please mention HRO in Source column of application form as its
Mandatory (Also Carry print out of this and attach with your updated CV).