Charter Global Jobs 2017 for Java Developer in Pune. Charter Global Recruitment 2017 for Java Developer. Read Job Description Below Interested and Eligible Candidates Send Resume to Below Email
Charter Global Jobs 2017
Company Name: Charter Global
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Location: Pune
Job Role: Java Developer
Industry Type: IT-Software
Charter Global Job Description:
Operations SME responsible to execute and monitor batch production maps, report issues and coordinate with multiple teams for any activities, issues related to the cycles.
Having 1-3 years of experience in Java, sql and is able to work on OMS customization development and provide related support.
Be responsible for understanding customer requirements, review the scope, and deliver software artifacts “on-time every time” with “zero defects”. Identify and roll out industry best practices, mentor and build the team.
Work in one of the big accounts in OMS, with ample opportunity to grow professionally, functionally and technically. Be a part of the transformation, aligned with industry best practices towards developing and delivering superior quality software.
Complete ownership and responsibility for your work and it impacts on integration aspects
Team player, punctual and communicative
Ability to work under pressure
Self-learning and mentoring
If interested revert me with below details and Send it to email@example.com
Ready to Relocate:
|Company Name||Charter Global|
|Job Role||Oracle DBA|
Charter Global Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Charter Global is a team of over 750 IT professionals across the globe backed by three development centers in India. The benefit to you: local service and project managers who offer cost-effective, scalable, world-class enterprise technology solutions. At Charter Global, our success is measured by your performance. The gains you make in productivity and efficiency from implementing our products and services are what drive us. Our mission: to provide creative
Charter Global Recruitment Details:
- Minimum relevant years of experience 1-3 Years.
- Very good knowledge of Oracle 11g, SQL and PLSQL.
- Application DBA Skills is a must (Oracle, TOAD, SQL Tuning, UNIX, SQL Loader, PL/SQL).
- Worked on table partitioning, synonyms, sequences, views and indexes.
- Worked with materialized views.
- Proficient in Oracle installation, database creation and database upgrades.
- Good knowledge of backup and recovery.
- Knowledge of Performance Monitoring & Tuning.
- Ability to support DBA/Application DBA activities within the SLA.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Ready to work in 24 X 7 shifts which includes weekend support.
- Strong skills in trouble-shooting.
- Experience/Knowledge of Golden gate is must.
- Good knowledge of unix shell scripting and unix commands using perl/sed/awk.
- Good in Written (documentation) and oral communication skills
More Details – Click Here