KPIT Technologies Walkin 2017. KPIT Recruitment Bangalore for Autosar Professionals for More Details about kpit job openings read below job description Interested and Eligible Candidates Send Resume to Following Email Address.
KPIT Technologies Walkin 2017
Company Name: KPIT Technologies
Job Titile: Autosar Professionals
Experience – 2 – 8 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Job location: Bangalore/Pune/Chennai
Industry Type: IT-Software
KPIT Company Profile:
We are a global IT Consulting and product engineering partner focused on co-innovating domain intensive technology solutions for corporations specializing in automotive & transportation, manufacturing and energy & utilities.
A leader in technology solutions and services, we currently partner with 180+ global corporations including Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), and Tier 1 companies. Our Information Technology solutions help customers run their businesses more efficiently, while our Product Engineering solutions enable customers to build products that are energy efficient, safer and yield more comfort for their end-customers. Leveraging our technology and domain prowess, we partner with customers to co-create transformational value that provides sustainable competitive advantage to their businesses.
Our highly focused approach has helped us pioneer innovative solutions and file 43 patents in the automotive domain.
Our 8300+ strong team works at the forefront of technologies and processes to help global corporations become efficient, integrated and innovative enterprises.
- Software Architecture: AUTOSAR SWC, RTE, BSW modules Configuration, MCAL, OS, Autosar Stack
- Embedded C
- Networking and communications protocols (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, FR)
- Experienced in microcontrollers (Freescale, ST, Renasas, etc. both single and Multi core micros).
- RTOS and Embedded Systems.
- AUTOSAR Diagnostics (DCM, DEM)
- ISO26262 Safety Standards.
- AUTOSAR Conformance Testing
- Good problem solving ability and analytical skills
- Having experience in com stack, E2E protection wrapper development and exposed to Vector tool chain.
- Strong analytical and Problem solving skill
- Process orientation
- Ability to mentor team members
- Ability to foresee Technical problems that may derail the Project schedule, Timely escalation of issues and risks
- Continuously remains abreast of new technologies and development methodologies.
- Result oriented, Team Player
- Good Interpersonal skills
Please send me below details at the earliest, if interested:
Notice Period: (Immediate Joiners Preferred)
Annual Current/Last Salary
Annual Expected Salary
Interviewed with KPIT earlier?