SalesForce Recruitment 2017 for Freshers. Salesforce Jobs 2017 for Software Engineer – Intern More Details about SalesForce Job Openings read job description below Candidate Must have Good Communication Skills.
SalesForce Recruitment 2017 for freshers
|Experience||Freshers 2017 Passouts|
|Job Description||Software Engineer|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Salesforce Company Profile:
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce Recruitment Job Description:
- Some attributes of successful candidates:
- Eat, sleep, and breathe services.
- Familiarity with crash-only and recovery-oriented software design.
- Excited by building reliable, self-healing services on unreliable hardware. This gig is all about designing, developing, debugging, and operating resilient
- distributed systems.
- Your Impact:
- Implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers
- Develop well-tuned code that may be included as part of our next software release
- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
- Enrolled in sophomore year or higher at a college/university or any year at a graduate school
- Working towards a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related
- Academic or professional/internship experience with Java
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
- Coursework in SQL, relational database and distributed systems concepts
How to Apply for Salesforce Jobs @ Apply Here